Students wishing to attend regularly can purchase a batch of class credits. Click ‘Membership’ in the Online Booking page or in your Glofox App, where you can buy batches of 10 or 12, (20, 24, 30 or 36), depending on whether you plan to attend once or more per week. These are calculated at a rate of £9 per class if buying a batch of 10 or 12 class credits, or £8 per class if buying 20 or more. See expiry dates in T’s & C’s below.
One-off, "drop-in" students are welcome at £12 per class - this includes newcomers, although their first £12 class will be refunded if they go on to purchase a 'membership' of class credits at a lower rate, and a credit deducted instead. If you are struggling financially, please contact us (in confidence) to find out what kind of additional help or discount we can offer to enable you to get to class.
All classes, whether 60 or 75 minutes, on site or online, cost one credit or a £12 drop-in fee, except the 30 minute Yoga and Go sessions, for which a class credit (or the £12 drop-in fee) gives you access to both Tuesday and Thursday morning classes in the same week.
One-off workshops, Gong Baths and other events cost differing amounts, so cannot be paid for with class credits. These can be booked and paid for by choosing ‘Courses’ in the Online Booking page or Glofox App.
- When attending the studio in person, we can accept cash or cheques, or save your credit card to your account and your teacher will deduct the amount on the day - just choose the Pay Later/At Desk option when booking. While we are being extra careful about Covid-19 transmission, we ask you to please pay using a credit/debit card stored to your online registration when you book. If you can only pay cash, please bring the exact amount so there is no need to handle change.
- The Online Booking system/Glofox App allows you to use a credit/debit card (that can be safely saved to your account for future use), or to choose to pay via BACS transfer to Stable Yoga, 40-34-12, 91672061.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Students who sign up for classes or events at Stable Yoga automatically become ‘members’ when they complete their online registration. Their personal details will be seen by their teacher(s) only and will never be shared with anyone else without their express permission.
- No one at Stable Yoga (or the Glofox App) has access to saved credit or debit card details – only the last 4 numbers are visible – and we have the highest level of online payment security, using Stripe.
- Having purchased a batch of class credits can use the Online Booking page (or Glofox App), students can then book themselves into whichever classes they wish to attend - they don't all have to be at the same time or with the same teacher each week.
- If they are attending as ‘drop-in’ students, any saved credit/debit card will automatically be charged £12 when they confirm their booking.
- If a student then realises he/she is going to miss a class, as long as the booking is cancelled within 2 hours of its start time, that credit will automatically be returned to their account for use another time and with any teacher before the credits expire.
- Batches of 10 class credits have an expiration date of 3 months from the date of purchase; batches of 12 or more class credits have an expiration of 4 months from the date of purchase.
- Without a valid medical reason, we cannot provide refunds for unused class credits by the time they expire, but please contact Lucy ([email protected]) if circumstances beyond your control mean your credits look like they're going to expire before you've been able to use them up.
- When Covid guidelines allow in person classes, they will be filled on a first come, first served basis and spaces are limited to 9 per class in person under current Covid regulations or 15 places per on site class if/when all Covid regs are lifted. We then offer a further 16 slots online, live-streaming via Zoom.
If a class is full, you can opt to have your name put on the waiting list for a slot and (as long as you have clicked "Allow" to the Notifications request when setting up the App) will be contacted automatically on your phone if another student cancels. If you've booked through the website, you will need to log back in and check your status nearer the time/on the day of the class. You may find yourself with a space just a few hours before the class starts, but can cancel back out again (giving 2+ hours' notice) if you can no longer make it.
Before your first class, you will be asked to complete a STUDENT INFO & WAIVER FORM, detailing important personal and medical information required by your teacher(s). Blanks are available in the studio, but you may wish to complete it now and bring a copy with you.